Are you interested in taking the Project Management Professional (PMP) Exam?
Prepare for it during this comprehensive course led by a seasoned professional.
In addition to the coursework, you'll also have access to PMP Exam Prep software, which simulates the PMP Exam and contains over 1000 practice questions.
- Take practice exams in preparation for the live PMP exam
- Feel confident in your knowledge of the Project Management Institute's requirements
- Be prepared to take the PMP exam
Who Should Take this Class?
Prerequisites: An understanding and experience with MS Windows and Office products.
- Project managers who would like to become certified as a Project Management Professional (PMP) as defined by the Project Management Institute
- Class ID: 5835
- Instructor: Jim O'Donnell
- When: 7 Mondays, Wednesdays, Saturdays; 9/4/2019-9/21/2019: Mondays/Wednesdays, 6-9 PM, and Saturdays, 8-5 PM
- Total Number of Hours: 35
- Where: , Room Online;
- Fee: $895
- Additional Notes: This course meets online Mondays/Wednesdays, 6-9 PM, and Saturdays, 8-5 PM