Increase your online savvy and ability to position yourself and your organization for greater success using Google Tools, learning tips and techniques from professionals who use these tools every day.
Learn more about Google Analytics, Google apps for business, and Google+.
Experience the interaction and big take-aways from studying with top notch professionals.
Your instructors not only work with these tools every day, but speak at national conferences and train others.
Gain tips and techniques you that have not discovered and are unlikely to learn on your own.
Just one new tip can mean greater productivity, effectiveness and even profitability for your work.
This online course is offered through our educational partner, LERN.
Read about the online learning experience in our Frequently Asked Questions.
The duration of this course is three months, consisting of the following three one-month courses.
If you are not reviewing your website statistics, then you are missing several key opportunities to profit from your website traffic.
This course, aimed at non-technical users, will take you through all the key techniques and how to use website analytics using the world-standard Google Analytics, a free online tool.
Understand your visitor traffic better, learn how to calculate return on investment (ROI) for your online advertising, and find out how to get more conversions and sales from your website visitors.
A must for anyone serious about leveraging more success from their website.
Google+ has surpassed Twitter to become the second largest social network next to Facebook.
Discover the best ways to use this popular and emerging social media platform to raise your online profile, and connect with current and potential new contacts.
Learn the advantages of using Google+, how it can help your organization to engage existing users, and grow your base and techniques for using the platform to create relationships, and expand your reach and knowledge in particular subject matter areas.
Google Apps for Business
Google has variety of web based applications and tools to help you become more productive, including Gmail, Google Calendar, Drive, Hangouts, Documents, Spreadsheets, Presentations, and more.
Move beyond the basic features that you've figured out on your own.
Be able to use them to work collaboratively and increase productivity.
Learn how to run online meetings and webinars.
Discover the ins and outs of all the tools Google has to help you become more productive and improve your work communication skills.
Explore time saving tips and strategies to get more done in your work and personal life.
- Increase your understanding and ability to successfully use Google tools
- Learning tips and techniques to maximize Google Analytics, Google apps for business, and Google+
- Gain experience, new tips and techniques about these online tools
- Become familiar with all the key techniques and website analytics tools in Google Analytics
- Understand your visitor traffic better, learn how to calculate return on investment (ROI) for your online advertising, and find out how to get more conversions and sales from your website visitors.
- Discover the best ways to use Google+ social media platform to raise your online profile, and connect with current and potential new contacts.
- Learn how to help your organization to engage existing users, grow your base and expand your reach and knowledge in particular subject matter areas.
- Gain ideas to maximize Gmail, Google Calendar, Drive, Hangouts, Documents, Spreadsheets, Presentations to be more productive and work collaboratively.
- Learn how to run online meetings and webinars using Google Tools.
Who Should Take this Class?
- Anyone interested in learning how to maximize Google tools
- Professionals seeing to improve their organization, efficiency and web based skills
- Marketing professional who would like to learn from professionals who use these tools daily
- Anyone interested in being more productive and improving their online communication
- Class ID: 8228
- Instructor: Dan Belhassen and Jennifer Selke
- When: Flexible start dates
- Total Number of Hours: 48
- Where: Online, Room ;
- Fee: $495