This TESOL Writing Assessment is part of the application process, and will help us determine if you are eligible to register for our TESOL certification program.
TESOL Certification Program Application Process
Note: Your complete application must be received by midnight, August 31st, 2020, in order to be considered for admission into the fall quarter TESOL Basics course. Late applications will not be accepted.
- Complete the TESOL Writing Assessment form above.
- Submit an unofficial transcript that documents your completion of a BA/BS degree. For non-native English speakers, you must also submit one of the following:
- COMPASS score
- TOEFL score
- Other English proficiency test score.
- Please send them to us via email and use TESOL Application as subject line of your email.
- Once the writing assessment, unofficial transcript and test scores (if necessary) have been submitted, you will be contacted to schedule a phone interview.
- After the phone interview, you will be informed of your acceptance into the program, and may register any time after you are officially accepted.
- Please note that you must pay for the course in full at the time of registration.