Deepen your yoga practice by becoming a certified yoga instructor and get certified to share your love of yoga with others! This rewarding intensive yoga teacher training program is all online for fall, live in real time with instructor Dee Williams and a community of yogis.
This yoga certification program is a great fit if you:
- Want to learn more about yoga and strengthen your practice
- Are interested in teaching yoga
- Would like to refresh and renew your yoga education through exploration and expansion of new techniques
- Need a more affordable option than some of the upscale studios
During this 200-hour program, you'll learn the following:
- Fundamentals of Hatha, Vinyasa and Restorative Yoga
- How to structure a class
- Use of props
- Movement dynamic
- Proper modifications
- Meditation techniques
- Effective cueing
- Anatomy and physiology
- Yoga philosophy
- Nutritional concepts
This course is taught by Dee Williams, owner of Kanjin Yoga.
Graduates of this class will receive certification from Seattle Central College and are eligible to register with the Yoga Alliance.
This course is being offered in fall 2020 through GoToMeeting videoconferencing. It is live in real-time, and you will be interacting online with the instructor and fellow students.
Days and times:
Mondays: 6-9:30 pm
Wednesdays: 6 pm-9:30 pm
Fridays: 6-9:30 pmSaturdays: 8 am- 5 pm
There will NOT be class on 11/11, 11/27 and 11/28. See specific dates and times listed below.
NOTE: The instruction and information about online course access will be provided by the instructor. A portion of this course may be recorded for shared learning and review during this course only, and any recordings will be deleted after the end of the quarter. A personal computer with camera and microphone is required. Material and supply fees are not included in the class fee
Upon completion of this class, you'll be able to:
- Teach popular poses in the Hatha, Vinyasa and Restorative yoga styles
- Adapt and modify common poses using props
- Provide guidance and feedback to students
- Structure an effective class
- Register for RYT 200 with the Yoga Alliance
Who Should Take this Class?
- Yoga practitioners who would like to teach professionally
- Experienced yoga practitioners who would like to deepen their yoga practices
- People who have taught yoga who would like to complete a teacher training and become officially registered with the Yoga Alliance
You guys did an awesome job. I feel prepared to put together sequences on my own and have confidence to be creative. I learned so much about yoga's history and methodology. I am very satisfied. -- Chloe Allmand, Bellingham WA
I really enjoyed my time at the training and I feel confident being let out into the yoga world. -- Hannah Nash, Seattle WA
Overall the intensive was very well thought out, topics were thoroughly researched and presented with great enthusiasm. I left with a lot more knowledge and confidence. -- Emey Robinson, Nassau Bahamas
Instructor, Location & Fee
- Instructor: Dee Williams
- Where: Online: Real-time and interactive through videoconferencing with GoToMeeting
- Fee: $1,999
Dates & Times