Share your love of yoga with others and become a certified yoga instructor in this rewarding intensive yoga teacher training program.
This yoga certification program is a great fit if you:
- Want to learn more about yoga and strengthen your practice
- Are interested in teaching yoga
- Would like to refresh and renew your current yoga education through exploration and expansion of new techniques
During this 200-hour program, you'll learn the following:
- Fundamentals of Hatha, Vinyasa and Restorative Yoga
- How to structure a class
- Use of props
- Movement dynamics
- Proper modifications
- Meditation techniques
- Effective cueing
- Anatomy and physiology
- Yoga philosophy
- Nutritional concepts
This course is taught by Dee Williams, owner of Kanjin Yoga.
Graduates of this class will receive certification from Seattle Central College and are eligible to register with the Yoga Alliance.
Upon completion of this class, you'll be able to:
- Teach popular poses in the Hatha, Vinyasa and Restorative yoga styles
- Adapt and modify common poses using props
- Provide guidance and feedback to students
- Structure an effective class
- Register for RYT 200 with the Yoga Alliance
Who Should Take this Class?
- Yoga practitioners who would like to teach professionally
- Experienced yoga practitioners who would like to deepen their yoga practices
- People who have taught yoga who would complete a teacher training and become officially registered with the Yoga Alliance
You guys did an awesome job. I feel prepared to put together sequences on my own and have confidence to be creative. I learned so much about yoga's history and methodology. I am very satisfied. -- Chloe Allmand, Bellingham WA
I really enjoyed my time at the training and I feel confident being let out into the yoga world. -- Hannah Nash, Seattle WA
Overall the intensive was very well thought out, topics were thoroughly researched and presented with great enthusiasm. I left with a lot more knowledge and confidence. -- Emey Robinson, Nassau Bahamas
- Class ID: 8226
- Instructor: Dee Williams
- When: 42 sessions, 9/23-12/9/19: Mondays, Thursdays, & Fridays, 6-9:30 PM; Friday is online; Saturdays, 7 AM-3:20 PM
- Total Number of Hours: 200
- Where: Broadway Edison Building, Room 1139H; 1701 Broadway, Seattle WA 98122
- Fee: $1,499
- Additional Notes: No class on 11/11, 11/28, 11/28.