Share your love of yoga with others and become a certified yoga instructor in this rewarding intensive yoga teacher training program.
This yoga certification program is a great fit if you:
- Want to learn more about yoga and strengthen your practice
- Are interested in teaching yoga
- Would like to refresh and renew your current yoga education through exploration and expansion of new techniques
During this 200-hour program, you'll learn the following:
- Fundamentals of Hatha, Vinyasa and Restorative Yoga
- How to structure a class
- Use of props
- Movement dynamics
- Proper modifications
- Meditation techniques
- Effective cueing
- Anatomy and physiology
- Yoga philosophy
- Nutritional concepts
This course is taught by Dee Williams, owner of Kanjin Yoga.
Graduates of this class will receive certification from Seattle Central College and are eligible to register with the Yoga Alliance.
Upon completion of this class, you'll be able to:
- Teach popular poses in the Hatha, Vinyasa and Restorative yoga styles
- Adapt and modify common poses using props
- Provide guidance and feedback to students
- Structure an effective class
- Register for RYT 200 with the Yoga Alliance
Who Should Take this Class?
- Skilled yoga practitioners that would like to teach professionally
- Experienced yoga practitioners that would like to deepen their understanding of different styles of yoga
- Those interested in being registered with the Yoga Alliance
You guys did an awesome job. I feel prepared to put together sequences on my own and have confidence to be creative. I learned so much about yoga's history and methodology. I am very satisfied. -- Chloe Allmand, Bellingham WA
I really enjoyed my time at the training and I feel confident being let out into the yoga world. -- Hannah Nash, Seattle WA
Overall the intensive was very well thought out, topics were thoroughly researched and presented with great enthusiasm. I left with a lot more knowledge and confidence. -- Emey Robinson, Nassau Bahamas
- Class ID: 6658
- Instructor: Dee Williams
- When: This course will be offered again in fall 2019. Check back in August to register!
- Total Number of Hours: 200
- Where: Broadway Edison Building; Room 1139B - 1701 Broadway, Seattle WA 98122
- Fee: $1,499
- Additional Notes: This class is comprised of 180 contact hours and 20 non-contact hours, 200 hours total.