Teachers, now that you have a moment to breathe (hopefully), would you like to learn how to use Microsoft Teams better to manage your online classroom?
We know the quick transition to online learning has been challenging. This course provides you with support to make the most of your online classroom management, while class is not in session. Become familiar with the online tools in Microsoft Teams that can help you create a positive, productive online classroom experience for everyone.
Microsoft Teams facilitates people meeting and interacting through computer videoconferencing and a set of related support tools -- especially useful when you can't meet in person. It can be an extremely powerful and positive way to connect with your students, other educators and parents in real time and throughout the week. It is also good for creating and sharing assignments, files and calendars. You can also set-up regular emails to students or parents.
This 90-minute workshop is designed to help educators be more successful with online classroom management using Microsoft Teams.
Explore many features of Teams so you feel more successful in the online teaching environment and your students and parents feel more successful as well.
After this session, you will be able to:
- Access shared files and calendars.
- Integrate tools such as voice, video, and text chat to facilitate effective learning.
- Use tools to use to communicate, create assignments, and set up weekly emails to students.
Who Should Take This Class?
- Teachers who use Microsoft Teams and would like to learn how to use it to manage their online classroom well
- Anyone who manages an online classroom and would like to learn how to use Micrsoft Tools to support online teaching and learning