Educators, have you found Zoom awkward or confusing to use for teaching? Or, have you not used it yet and would like some coaching? Explore how you can make the most of Zoom videoconferencing for your online teaching.
This workshop is an opportunity for you to discuss and explore various strategies to help you create a positive, productive and interactive online classroom through Zoom.
The workshop facilitator, who is also a classroom educator, will describe and demonstrate using Zoom, and various ideas and strategies that have proven especially useful in this new world of digital teaching and learning we've all been thrust into. Experience Zoom in action, learn from others' experiences, and try things out without the pressure and responsibility of having your own class in session.
Gain additional resources that you can explore later to support you in your ongoing learning.
This workshop is designed for educators who are going to use, or have been using, Zoom to teach their classes online. No prior experience and knowledge of Zoom is required.
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Navigate Zoom with confidence
- Know dos and don’ts
- Utilize all useful functions more efficiently and effectively for classes
- Plan and run classes smoothly
- Obtain tips of how to use other online tools with Zoom
- Improve ideas for successful class activities and management
Who Should Take This Class?
- Educators who would like to learn efficient and effective teaching techniques and tips through Zoom.