Marketing itself has transformed to take advantage of the powerful tools provided by the internet, and digital marketing is essential for any organization -- large corporations, small businesses, non-profits, government agencies, and more.
Gain a fundamental understanding of core digital marketing practices during this 3-month certificate program, which is comprised of the following individual classes:
Improving Email Promotions
Email is still one of the most effective and powerful ways to promote your business with current and prospective customers, but are you using it effectively? Learn how to improve your email promotions and responses with meaningful testing and tracking.
Boosting Your Web Site Traffic
Your website is one of the main ways your customers interact with your business -- is it performing effectively? Learn how to boost your website's traffic through analysis, tools, writing, design, and more.
Learn how to make online advertising work for you and your organization! This class will guide you through Google and Facebook pay-per-click advertising.
This online course is offered through our educational partner, LERN.
Read about the online learning experience in our Frequently Asked Questions.
At the end of the course, you will:
- Have an overall understanding of how email promotion works and how email promotions are delivered to people
- Possess guidelines on how to write effective email copy
- Know how to avoid spamming people and how to target emails to those people most interested in your product or service
- Gain the technical knowledge to understand how commercial email vendors function and how to work with a commercial email vendor to optimize email promotions
- Know when to email, what to email, and how to analyze your email response rates, including open rates, click through rates, and conversion rates
- Have an overall understanding of how Google Analytics works and how to analyze your web site visitor traffic
- Possess guidelines on how to track web page views, unique and returning visitors, exit pages and other web site visitor trends
- Know how to improve your web site strategies based on your current traffic and statistics
- Have an overall understanding of how online advertising works
- Possess guidelines on how to create, maintain and analyze Google AdWords and Facebook Ad campaigns
- Know how to test and improve your online advertising strategies
- Gain the technical knowledge to utilize and analyze results using Google Adwords and Facebook Ads
- Know how keyword variations, related keywords, language and estimated click-per-pay statistics can improve your online advertising results
Who Should Take this Class?
- Marketing professionals who are interested in enhancing their skills in regard to email promotions, website traffic, and online advertising
- Small business owners who would like to improve their marketing and communications programs
- Anyone pursuing a position in the field of marketing
- Class ID: 5918
- Instructor: Dan Belhassen and Susan Hurrell
- When: Flexible start dates
- Total Number of Hours: 48
- Where: Online
- Fee: $495