Presentation media are keys to communication, sales, speeches and any other effective presentations today.
Whether your presentation is online or in-person, presentation media not only enhance your message but often make your message successful.
Find out how to use Prezi, the new slide software that goes beyond one-dimensional presentations, and the finer points of Photoshop for presentations in this online certificate program comprised of three one-month courses.
Then discover the design elements to creating visual presentations for success using any media.
Take away critical skills for both training yourself and others in your organization.
You will come away with the latest, most advanced practical and design knowledge in presentation media.
This online course is offered through our educational partner, LERN.
Read about the online learning experience in our Frequently Asked Questions.
After taking this course in infographics, students will be exposed to a powerful, concise way to present information.
The course begins with a history of infographics and the types of infographics used in business, education and industry.
Students will be exposed to Pinterest and other web-based sources of infographics.
The course proceeds to an exposure to various user-friendly infographic creation websites.
Students will learn the basics of designing infographics and be able to make their own simple infographic.
Photoshop for Presentations
Acquire the skills to navigate an extensive list of Photoshop features.
You will gain both a foundational and advanced understanding of the popular software, and practice the most commonly used methods, such as managing text, working with layers, and image file properties.
Learn the purpose of each photo-editing tool and walk away with the skills to use them.
Creating Visual Presentations
Make your visual presentations look professional and communicate effectively.
Get the latest most advanced techniques on graphic design principles, including page layout, typography and basic design considerations.
Take away more skills to create an effective and beautiful visual presentation on any presentation software program that you choose.
- Learn how to use Prezi
- Explore the finer points of Photoshop for presentations
- Discover the what design elements create successful visual presentations
- Learn the basics of designing infographics and be able to make your own simple infographic
- Explore graphic design principles, including page layout, typography and basic design considerations
- Become familiar with an extensive list of Photoshop features and functions
Who Should Take this Class?
- Anyone interested in learning to assemble sophisticated, modern and visually based professional presentations
- Beginners in Prezi and Photoshop who want to advance their skills
- Class ID: 8237
- Instructor: Jeff Kritzer, Dan Hood and Robert Lee
- When: Flexible start dates
- Total Number of Hours: 48
- Where: Online
- Fee: $495