Strengthen your skills, explore a new career or earn professional continuing education credits through flexible online learning.
Expand your professional horizons with one of our instructor-led online classes! Online learning allows you to work at your own pace, at your own time and you don't have to travel to a classroom. It's great for people with busy schedules and logistical challenges.
MindEdge Online Courses
MindEdge programs are offered entirely online in a self-paced instructor-facilitated format. MindEdge courses balance academic excellence with real-world practice.Curriculum features text, video, interactivity, adaptive learning technology, quiz banks, and other features not available in a traditional textbook.
Online Courses with the Learning Resources Network
We work closely with our educational partner, the Learning Resources Network (LERN) to offer the following courses. These courses have optimize the online learning experience for our students through the use of technology and teaching formats. Read our frequently asked questions and learn about the online format. See classes below or browse their entire catalog.
- Business Coaching Certificate
- Certificate in Basic Game Design
- Certificate in Business Writing
- Certificate in Customer Service
- Certificate in Data Analysis
- Certificate in Google Tools
- Certificate in Non Profit Administration
- Certificate in Presentation Media
- Certificate in Web Design
- Coding Certificate
- Cyber Security for Managers
- Digital Marketing Certificate
- Entrepreneurship Certificate
- Foundations of Supply Chain Management
- Graphic Design Software Essentials Certificate
- Leading and Managing Virtual Teams Certificate
- LEED v4 Green Associate Exam Prep & Study Group
- Programming for Non-Programmers Certificate
- Six Sigma Black Belt Certificate
- Six Sigma Green Belt Certificate
- Spanish for Medical Professionals
- Supervisory and Leadership Certificate
- WordPress Certificate
- Workplace Conflict Solutions Certificate
Our Cannabis Institute, approved by the Washington State Department of Health, offers training that satisfies the education requirements for employees who wish to sell medical marijuana at licensed stores. These courses are primarily offered online.
- Cannabis Research and Health Risks
- Cannabis Strain Science: Beyond Folklore and Pseudoscience
- Law and Ethics for Medical Marijuana Consultants
- Medical Marijuana Consultant Certificate Program
- Medical Marijuana: Qualifying Conditions and Product Selection
- Pain Management and Cannabis Therapy
- Providing Guidance for Growing Cannabis at Home
- Spanish for Medical Professionals
Career Training Programs Online with Ed2Go
Choose from hundreds of engaging online non-credit courses covering every topic from accounting to web design, through our online educational partner Ed2Go. Learn when and where it's convenient for you! Learn more about Ed2Go.
Paralegal Courses Online
Expand your professional horizons with one of our online paralegal classes, offered in partnership with the Center for Legal Studies.
K-12 Educators -- Earn Clock Hours Online
Seattle Central College has partnered with Virtual Education Software (VESi) to provide online courses for certified K-12 teachers to earn professional development clock hours. Online courses are convenient, relevant and affordable.
Other classes include:
- Educational Assessment
- Advanced Classroom Management: Children as Change Agents
- Harassment, Bullying & Cyber-Intimidation
VESi courses are now tablet compatible, making it easy for you to recertify anytime, anywhere with reliable, stable online access.
To view courses and register for clock hours through Seattle Central College, visit VESi, or call them at 1-800-313-6744 for assistance.
"This is by far the best, most useful course I have taken in a long time. It provided ready-to-implement strategies to take with me into the classroom. I am extremely thankful!"
-- Nicole C. Course, September, 2014, about the Behavior is Language course