Build skills, explore a new career or earn professional continuing education credits through flexible online learning.
NOTE: For spring and summer 2020, ALL of our classes are online throughout our website!
Expand your professional horizons with one of our instructor-led online classes! Online learning allows you to work at your own pace, at your own time and you don't have to travel to a classroom. It's great for people with busy schedules and logistical challenges. Scroll down to learn about our year-round ongoing online learning opportunities offered through our online educational partners.
MindEdge Online Courses
MindEdge programs are offered entirely online in a self-paced instructor-facilitated format. MindEdge courses balance academic excellence with real-world practice. Curriculum features text, video, interactivity, adaptive learning technology, quiz banks, and other features not available in a traditional textbook.
- Creativity in Teams and Organizations - FREE!
- Fast Company: Future Proofing Your Career
- Inc. Magazine: Building a Fast-Growing Business
- Introduction to Critical Thinking - FREE!
- Managing Remote Employees
- Personal Creativity - FREE!
- Small Business Management
Career Training Programs Online with Ed2Go
Choose from hundreds of engaging online non-credit courses covering every topic from accounting to web design, through our online educational partner Ed2Go. Learn when and where it's convenient for you! Learn more about Ed2Go.
- Activity Director
- Android App Development
- AWS Systems Operation
- Biofuel Production Operations
- Certified Bookkeeper
- Certified Professional Life Coach
- Chartered Tax Professional
- CNC Machinists
- CompTIA A+ with ITIL Foundation (Exam Vouchers Included)
- Digital Marketing
- Electrical Technician
- Engineering Technician
Our Cannabis Institute, approved by the Washington State Department of Health, offers training that satisfies the education requirements for employees who wish to sell medical marijuana at licensed stores. These courses are primarily offered online.
- Cannabis Research and Health Risks
- Cannabis Strain Science: Beyond Folklore and Pseudoscience
- Cooking with Cannabis
- Customer Service for the Cannabis Retail Environment
- Law and Ethics for Medical Marijuana Consultants
- Medical Marijuana Consultant Certificate Program
- Medical Marijuana: Qualifying Conditions and Product Selection
- Pain Management and Cannabis Therapy
- Pets and Cannabis
- Providing Guidance for Growing Cannabis at Home
- The Cannabis Professional
Paralegal Courses Online
Expand your professional horizons with one of our online paralegal classes, offered in partnership with the Center for Legal Studies.
K-12 Educators -- Earn Clock Hours Online
Seattle Central College has partnered with Virtual Education Software (VESi) to provide online courses for certified K-12 teachers to earn professional development clock hours. Online courses are convenient, relevant and affordable. Read about clock hours for K-12 educators.
- Educational Assessment
- Advanced Classroom Management: Children as Change Agents
- Harassment, Bullying & Cyber-Intimidation
VESi courses are now tablet compatible, making it easy for you to re-certify anytime, anywhere with reliable, stable online access.
To view courses and register for clock hours through Seattle Central College, visit VESi, or call them at 1-800-313-6744 for assistance.
"This is by far the best, most useful course I have taken in a long time. It provided ready-to-implement strategies to take with me into the classroom. I am extremely thankful!"
-- Nicole C. Course, September, 2014, about the Behavior is Language course