We're Here to Help You
Registration tips, directions, FAQs and more
- Frequently Asked Questions - Find answers to some common questions.
- FAQs about Online Classes - Learn what to expect for your online class.
- How to Register - You can register online, by phone, mail or in person.
- Directions, Maps & Parking Info - The majority of our classes are located at one of Seattle Central's buildings, located in the heart of Capitol Hill.
- Textbooks and Supplies - Any required or recommended textbooks or supplies for your class will be included in the description on the class web page.
- Policies - Learn about our policy for cancelling classes, refunds and youth.
- Calendar -- See dates for when classes are posted to the website, the college quarters begin and end, and holidays.
- Inclement Weather or Emergency Closures - Sign-up for alerts to find out if the school is closed due to weather or an emergency -- this could really help you in a pinch!
- Clock Hours for K – 12 Educators - Learn how you can earn hours in one of our on-campus or online courses.
- Request a Certificate - Share your personal and professional development successes with others.
- Continuing Education Units for Au Pairs - If you are working as an au pair, find out about the process for getting your CEUs documented.
- AmeriCorps Grants - You can pay for Continuing Education classes using your AmeriCorps education award.
- Professional Development Funds for Seattle Colleges Employees - Find out about different ways to pay for your professional development classes