People employed as au pairs in the U.S. are often required to take continuing education classes as part of their employment agreement. You can easily fulfill your requirements for Continuing Education Units (CEUs) by enrolling in any of our classes and then registering for our Continuing Education Units fee.
As a response to Coronavirus, many of our in person on-site classes have changed to an online format. These classes CAN be used for CEUs for au pairs during this time.
Read more about our response to Coronavirus and check back during the week of March 23 to find available classes.
You receive 1 CEU for every 10 hours of class (i.e. 20 hours of class earns you 2 CEUs). Free workshops are not eligible for CEUs.
By registering for this fee, you'll receive documentation that you took a class this quarter which you can provide to your employer. To receive this documentation, you must follow this process:
- Register for class(es).
- Register for the Continuing Education Units (CEU) fee.
- Fill out the Continuing Education Unit Request Form or pick up a copy outsider our office.
- Have your instructor sign it on the last day of class.
- Return your signed and completed CEU Request Form to the Continuing Education office within two weeks of your class completion. You may either drop it off in person or either scan it or take a photo of it and email email@example.com.
- When you return your form, let us know how you'd like to receive your official certificate -- via postal mail, email, or in person.
- You'll receive your official certificate within 5-7 business days of when we receive your completed CEU form.
The CEU fee covers any classes that you take during one quarter; you'll need to register for the fee each quarter that you need official documentation for classes that you take.
Questions? Please don't hesitate to contact us.