Individuals employed as au pairs in the US are often required to take continuing education classes as part of their employment agreement. You can easily fulfill your continuing education requirements by enrolling in any of our classes and then registering for our Continuing Education Units (CEU) fee. Please note that any free workshops we may offer are not eligible for Au Pair CEUs.
By registering for this fee, you’ll receive documentation that you took a class this quarter which you can provide to your employer. To receive this documentation, you must follow this process:
- Register for class(es)
- Register for the Continuing Education Units (CEU) fee
- Email Continuing Education, at email@example.com and request a CEU verification form, which we’ll send to you via email
- Print the verification form fill out all fields (except “Washington Certificate Number”) and have your instructor sign it on the last day of class
- Return your signed and completed CEU form to the Continuing Education office within two weeks of your class completion
- When you return your form, let us know how you’d like to receive your official certificate — via postal mail, email, or in person
- You’ll receive your official certificate within 5 – 7 business days of when we receive your completed CEU form
The CEU fee covers any classes that you take during the same quarter; you’ll need to register for the fee for each quarter during which you take continuing education classes for which you need official documentation.
Questions? Please don’t hesitate to contact us.