What do I need to know about online courses with Ed2Go?
Ed2Go is our online educational partner. You can choose from hundreds of engaging online non-credit courses covering every topic from accounting to web design. Online learning offers you flexibility to learn at a time and place that is convenient for you.
Courses are project-oriented and include lessons, quizzes, hands-on assignments and discussion topics. Most courses run for six weeks and are composed of 12 lessons, representing 24 hours of instruction. You can ask questions and give or receive advice at any time during the course. Features include:
- Professional development and personal enrichment topics
- Sessions start monthly
- Convenient six-week format
- Interactive learning environment
- Instructors lead each course
- Award of completion with passing score
Career Training Programs
These comprehensive career focused education programs are designed by a team of professionals from each respective field, providing you with effective web-based learning programs. Instructors/mentors are actively involved in your online learning experience, responding to any questions or concerns, as well as encouraging and motivating you to succeed.
- Prepare for industry certification or start a new career
- Start anytime
- Many programs can be completed in less than six months
- In-depth study
- All learning materials provided
- Personal instructor assistance
- Certificate of completion awarded with passing score