Seattle Central College class sessions may be cancelled in case of inclement weather or other emergency. To learn if the campus is closed, you can do one of the following:
- Sign-up for alerts - Seattle Colleges has partnered with Rave Mobile Safety to deliver messages related to closures to the email address of your choice, as well as your land line or cell phone.
- Check Seattle Central College's website and the Continuing Education website home page for updates
- Call Seattle Central's closure line: 206.934.5464
- Check SchoolReport.org
- Listen to all major radio and TV news media
- See special updates about Seattle Colleges' response to Coronavirus
If we have to cancel your individual class, we will contact you, most likely by email and possibly by phone as well.
In the event that we must cancel sessions due to weather or other emergency-related or any events beyond our control, we'll make every effort to accommodate students. However, we cannot guarantee makeup hours for classes cancelled as a result, nor can we provide refunds.